Cathie Peters LL.B.
Cathie has resided on the Gold Coast most of her life. She attained her Bachelor of Laws degree through Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane and was admitted in February 2009.
Prior to studying law, Cathie had already attained a broad knowledge in legal matters in her legal secretarial and para-legal capacities over some 20 years.
As an employee with the firm for more than a decade, Cathie is committed to being part of the Mortimore & Associates’ team well into the future.
Cathie’s predominant areas of experience currently include:-
- Retail Shop Leasing
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial property acquisitions and sales
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Property Development Projects including contracts, easements and body corporate requirements
- Property Law and Conveyancing
- Easements and Plan Amalgamations
Cathie also has experience in other areas of law including:-
- Commercial litigation
Cathie possesses extensive practical knowledge and has an ability to understand the wider ramifications of legal issues.